Drift for Hammer-driven wall tie
This page uses cookies. By clicking this button you agree to using cookies.


Wall ties are used as a tie rod in the shell wall and combined with any of our wall brackets for anchoring in the wall behind.

See example in home construction

Drift for Hammer-driven wall tie

Has got the shape of a round pipe with a pressed-in peg at one end.

The drill should have the same length as the tie-rod. One piece of drill supplied with each pack of tie-rod No. 16 of 250 pcs.